Picture
There is no doubt that that as we age in years our body ages with us. Research is proving that we can not only increase your chances of maintaining a healthy body but maintaining a healthy brain well into our age if we add these "superfoods" to your daily diet.

Blueberries - Besides being very tasty, blueberries have been found to protect the brain from oxidative stress and may reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as Alzheimer's or dementia. Blueberries may also significantly improve the learning capacity.
Wild Salmon - Salmon are rich in are rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega 3's also contain anti-inflammatory qualities.
Nut & Seeds - Both are good sources of vitamin E. Higher levels of vitamin E correspond with less cognitive decline as we age. Walnuts, almonds, cashews, peanuts, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and non-hydrogenated nut butters are also great sources.
Avocados - Avocados are a fatty fruit which contribute to healthy blood flow. Which is critical to a healthy brain. Avocados also aid in lowering blood pressure, high blood pressure is a risk factor in cognitive decline as we age. Lower blood pressure will promote brain health.
Beans - Beans help stabilize blood sugar (glucose) levels. The brain relies on glucose for fuel.
Pomegranate Juice - Pomegranates possess powerful anti-oxidant benefits, which will protect the brain from the damage of free radicals. The brain is the most sensitive organ in the body to free radicals.
Whole Grains - Whole grains helps promote healthy blood flow, and help reduce the risk of heart disease. Brian health is heavily dependent on healthy blood flow.
Green Tea - Freshly brewed green tea can boost brain power by enhancing, memory, focus, and mood. It also contains high level antioxidants which promotes healthy blood flow.
Dark Chocolate - Dark chocolate contains powerful antioxidant properties, as well as the stimulant caffeine which enhances focus and concentration. It will also help stimulate the production of endorphin's which hell improve mood.

The brain is often the forgotten or not thought of organ when we eat and exercise for good health. Aside from eating for brain health it is important to keep it working through reading and and always learning new things, and staying active and not sedate.

1/13/15 - Peter Burke

Comments

09/29/2015 8:33am

Anyone can get improved concentration level with daily use of this formula within a time period of six weeks. I got my improved ability to focus in just six weeks. This one is based on high quality and clinically tested ingredients and available for daily use in form of vegan capsules. Order this supplement without any hesitation as this one is also recommended by renowned health experts.

07/25/2017 11:18pm

I have believed, and loudly stated, for a long time that poor nutrition was most probably a leading factor in the mental disease that runs rampant in my family. What I don’t understand is how a few of us seem to be exempt. Perhaps genetic testing should be made less expensive and more available to the general population. But, more importantly, how do you propose to make these “healthy alternatives” affordable for people? Our foods are rampant with chemicals, hormones, and ? Some families can barely afford to subsist, much less pay high prices for the healthier foods. I don’t believe that you can even get the seeds to grow your own anymore without them having been genetically modified. I think this article is very informative. The links provided are a great place to start on finding information. Sometimes we need to first be made aware that this information exists; than search for ourselves the information pertinent to our own situations or lifestyles. Thank you berry much for your article and the links provided to give me further resources to find more info on Fitts subject.

05/27/2016 5:47am

"There is no doubt that that as we age in years, our body ages with us" is a fact that are too often neglected or unnoticed by us. Especially our brain, which works 24/7 in every day of our lives. Hence, we still succumb ourselves to fatty and sugary diets. And I am not excluding myself to that. But as I grow, I realized that if I don't act now, it might be too late. I should shift my attention to healthy living. I know that my body will thank me in the future. Great tips! Thank you very much.

06/28/2016 5:24am

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...

06/29/2016 7:29am

I would say that this is a a great post of a great person, i'm pleased to see this.

06/29/2016 8:04am

Typical trips listed below are the ultimate way to many thanks to your energy, which usually is why Now i'm browsing your website each day, trying to find fresh, intriguing details. Several, thanks!

07/15/2016 3:12pm

Actually, I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.

12/11/2016 6:20am

Famous French food? With such a variety of dishes, desserts, pastries and recipes of all sorts, the list of popular foods in France is nearly endless.

01/08/2017 8:10am

the best food for brain is fish and nuts! They are full of usable micro elements.

01/15/2017 1:37am

With this increase in demand in the brain supplement market so too has there been a corresponding increase in supply of brain supplement brands available both online and in health stores. The problem therefore is now one of choice and the prevailing...

01/15/2017 11:55pm

You certainly individuals who are extraordinarily adroit at making the wording so that this data is extremely fascinating menajdi I so exceedingly entertained by this.

11/30/2017 4:44am

01/02/2018 4:51am

There are many reasons to rent a luxury car. Have you been thinking about why to rent? If you are wondering whether to get a luxury car or a standard car, then this article will help you discover the options and reasons.

01/20/2018 12:22pm